Grows as the baby grows!
Neko Switch offers you the easiest way to adjust a full buckle carrier.
All you have to do is adjust the panel width via snaps. You should adjust the height with PFA's (perfect fit adjusters) and pull drawstrings at both sides of the carrier.
Make sure your baby's knees (knee to knee, M shape) and head supported are at all times.
Neko Switch BABY SIZE can be used from birth so it is critical to adjust the carrier's panel in order to keep baby's head closer to parents / carer so his / her chin wouldn't drop onto his / her chest and Neko Switch can be used safely. Drawstrings needs to be used for that reason.
- 100% biocotton. Extra soft fabric feels luxury all the time
- Fully wrap conversion
- Two buckle adjustment. One above the belt and used for babies between 0-6 months to avoid flattening and putting a strain on the baby’s back and spine. The other buckle is hidden on the sides of the panel and used after 6+ months
- Stylish and aesthetic design - unused buckle folds away practically and easily into its designated pocket. So there will be no buckles dangling when not used.
- Removable teething pads and removable hood
- Padded leg openings
- Pannel width: from 12 to 40 cm
- Pannel height : from 27 to 41 cm
- Belt measures:from 66 to 150 cm
- High density shoulder foam and strong belt support creates perfect comfort
- Front and back carry. Baby's face always should be inwards. Shoulder straps may also be used as crossed at back.
- Duraflex buckles (belt & chest) plus YKK for all other accessories
- Machine Washable (cool)